Friday, August 12, 2016

August Challenge Update

When I left off the other day, I had completed 2 items out of my planned 31.  Since it's now August 12th, I should be at 12 items right?  Um, well....not quite.  Behold my updated progress list below.

1. Scientific Seamstress Mickey bowling shirt
2. P4P Essential Tank from Swear Like a Lady
3. Duck Butt Designs Panel Pocket Romper from Wanderlust Designs custom panel & Purple Seamstress solids
4. Ellidactyl 5k Tank from Wanderlust Designs custom panel & Purple Seamstress solids
5. Ellidactyl 5k Tank from Wanderlust Designs custom panel & Purple Seamstress solids

Note: I am not double-counting one item there for the 5k tank.  As you may know if you've read here before/know me, I have two girls that are only 2 years apart in age and they like to fight about EVERYTHING.  I confess last year I had the brilliant idea to make one Easter dress skirt portion from pink fabric and one from purple.  This resulted in a ridiculous argument over who got the pretty pink and who got stuck with purple.  Never again.  So you will see two of the same item a whole lot on this list.  I'm even further behind than I was when I started but I still feel pretty optimistic about my ability to meet my goal.  I've been sewing fairly steadily every day and things are getting checked off so I'm happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment